Live Life Kingsize!
“A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it”, said George A. Moore. The quote by the renowned Irish poet has a clear relevance in our daily lives. More than any professional achievement or a social title, home is the only place that gives us a true sense of belonging. It is a comfort space where we cocoon our emotions and shut out our worldly worries.
The place where a man lives determines the quality of his life. But, finding such private comfort spaces today have become more of a challenge, especially in metros like Mumbai. It is well documented that the spaciousness of one’s living areas have a direct impact on the physical and social well-being of a person’s development.
A residential landmark that has redefined the benchmarks of quality living is One Avighna Park, by Mumbai based realtor Avighna India Ltd. The luxury residential project offers its occupants spacious Sky Villas in the heart of the Mumbai metropolis, at Lower Parel.
We take a closer look on the key factors that have made One Avighna Park a benchmark in luxury living:
- Interior Space: The open-space design concept for residences perfectly blends function with aesthetic appeal. By minimizing the visual barriers, the interior and exterior spaces appear much larger and welcoming. The spaciousness of the living area also reflects the grandeur of a resident’s lifestyle.
- Natural Lighting: Lavish living areas allow maximum inflow of natural light. The use of French windows further illuminates the living space with sunlight and reduces the dependence on exterior lighting systems. This also gives a better view of the outdoor landscape and adds in to the residence’s visual appeal.
- More Entertaining: An open-space layout makes your home more enjoyable and entertaining for the guests’ as well as your immediate family. The vastness of the space eliminates the overcrowding of guests in one area during family get-togethers and functions. Such life spaces also bring an ease in socializing. For instance, the open island kitchen and dining space allows you to be part of the conversation with your guests while monitoring your kitchen chores.
- Multiple generations under a common roof: Though the concept of nuclear families is still dominant in the urban areas, many of us still like to share a living with our parents and grandparents; children and grand-children. Larger homes allow family members to share a single house without compromising their privacy.
- Monetary benefits: Last but not the least, a spacious residence at an ideal location ensures a greater return on investment. Supply is very limited and the ready-to-move-in homes are in big demand with buyers, ensuring higher prices in the years to come.
From fantastic living spaces and king-size configurations, to world-class amenities and best-in-class luxury elements, One Avighna Park has it all, making it a preferred destination for Mumbai’s discerning home buyers.