I live in South Mumbai, so why should I shift to One Avighna Park at Lower Parel?
The significant question to ask yourself is whether you are satisfied with the badge value of a South Mumbai address in spite of all the compromises you make? Like insufficient parking, poor amenities, low ceilings, leakages, to name a few. In comparison, Lower Parel is an area that defines the future and is one of the most happening places in Mumbai today. It’s also the only place within proximity that offers you room to breathe.
- One Avighna Park is in the heart of the city with excellent connectivity. Imagine the time you would save while driving to and from work. Instead of spending hours in traffic jams, you can enjoy quality time with your loved ones every day – an evening stroll around our valley garden with your elderly parents for memories that will last a lifetime…
- Bandra Kurla Complex and Nariman Point are only an easy 20 min drive away.
- In just 5mins you can drive to Palladium, Atria, PVR Cinemas etc. for premium shopping and entertainment. And to luxury hotels that offer leisure and other facilities. Your family will be spoilt for choice.
- Your children will have a wide range of outdoor and indoor amenities to choose from within the premises – no need to drive to CCI or Wellingdon. Not only will they have the opportunity to develop friendships with neighbors over a game of tennis, squash or snooker, but taking part in such activities will also help nurture their confidence.
- Where else can you get amazing panoramic views of the Indian Ocean from both the West and the East? And view the Mahalaxmi Race Course and the spectacular Bandra-Worli Sea Link as well?
- As families grow and as children become adults, privacy and space is essential and you will get plenty of both at One Avighna Park.
- One Avighna Park is a legacy that can be passed down in your family, unlike the older buildings in South Mumbai that are bound to be redeveloped. Future generations in your family will appreciate your vision and foresight.
- Lower Parel as a residential area offers you more value for money and a better quality of life compared with South Mumbai.
How does the loading component in One Avighna Park compare to other projects?
When you compare useable areas, you must ask yourself two questions. How much of my useable area is wasted? And how many beams and columns does my apartment have? Read on to find out how we take care of both these factors to offer you useable area beyond compare.
- We have used Flat Slab Mivan Shuttering Systems from Malaysia to offer apartments with no beams and minimum columns, providing your family a lot of flexibility in their space planning.
- Unlike others, the useable area we offer has no long passages which are a total waste of space.
- We offer 27% loading compared to 36-40% market norm. In the table below you can see exactly how you stand to gain. And how the luxury of a beautifully landscaped deck increases the useable area in your apartment.
|Chargeable Area||Total Useable Area||Landscaped Deck|
Why is the access road to One Avighna Park so narrow?
We know that the current approach road does not live up to a marquee address that One Avighna Park is bound to become. But please don’t worry because several positive changes are in the pipeline.
- The low-end retail stretch you see today caters to the present needs of the area. Naturally, with changing needs and the high opportunity cost, they will be replaced by supermarkets, banks, ATMs and much more.
- Mahadev Palav Marg and Ambedkar Road will be widened by ~62 ft and by ~22ft.The primary access road, Mahadev Palav Marg, is presently 70 ft wide, but it will be widened to 130 ft- almost double of what you see today. Also the Govt. has proposed to widen the Curry Road flyover.
- The Govt. has proposed to make Mahadev Palav Marg a one-way for smooth traffic movement. This means a lighter load of traffic which will not affect you, since you will have secondary private access from Ambedkar Road.
- Easy access to Mumbai’s first Mono Rail
- A sky walk with access adjacent to One Avighna Park is also being planned, thus reducing the pedestrian traffic dramatically.
- We will beautify the approach road by planting more trees and taking other initiatives.
Why does One Avighna Park command a higher premium compared to other developments in Lower Parel?
The big value addition of One Avighna Park is that it’s not just an amazing building, it’s a whole new way of living. And surely that is priceless?
- While others are still getting their plans approved, not only are our approvals and clearances in place, we have also completed construction of 51 floors and timely delivery is assured in 2014.Besides the peace of mind, you can also start living in your new apartment several years before others who book elsewhere.
- We are closely screening buyers to ensure you will live in a community of like-minded people. Other developers offer attractive schemes where most buyers are investors and there is no control on who will end up being your neighbor.
- An internationally renowned team of consultants have been brought together to design One Avighna Park, resulting in designs that are far superior. Their excellence has been recognized by several prestigious forums like IPA, London which has recognized One Avighna Park as “The Best Residential High Rise Development in the World”.
- Our quality of materials and execution is far superior – the best quality materials have been imported from across Europe and America, and in order to ensure that international standards of installation are maintained, we have also recruited more than 300 skilled workers from the Middle East. After all, poorly executed Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing works in a high-rise isn’t something one can change afterwards!
- Over the last decade, Avighna’s approach to focus on one project at a time isn’t a coincidence, rather a strategy to develop the very best. Luxury is in the Details– our promoters are themselves involved in the daily works to ensure that everything down to the last detail is checked.
- Amenities include a Jain Derasar, a 3 level valley garden podium, a jogging track, banquet hall and private cinema, to name a few. There’s something for everyone in your family.
- A private 25 ft high garden within your home can significantly enhance the quality of your living! Avilla in the Sky, where you can host friends, sleep with your family under the stars and wake up to the sound of the birds chirping. This will probably become a rare feature in the future due to new DCR norms.
- Not only are our apartments Vastu compliant, but also details related to function, space planning or circulation patterns have been thought through in detail – be it service routes from the kitchen to the garbage chutes, designated space for washing and drying or even location of a/c units. Moreover, all apartments have service entrances so the service staff, like the mailman, milkman, vegetable vendors, electricians, gardeners etc. are attended to without intruding your privacy.
What is your view on real estate prices going forward?
Over the long term, real estate prices in Mumbai will certainly see an upswing due to several factors:
- Lack of Delivery, not supply: Although there is much discussion about a large supply being imminent, ultimately it is delivery that matters. Given the bureaucratic and political environment, there is a huge lag between supply and delivery. Mumbai is a peninsula surrounded by sea on three sides, therefore generating supply to fulfill the demand will always remain a challenge. Owing to the scarce availability of encumbrance-free land in Mumbai, the realty industry is mainly dependent on the redevelopment of old structures, which is complex, time consuming and challenging.
- Increased costs: The New DCR has dramatically increased the costs in terms of premiums payable to avail of fungible FSI and all other costs such as borrowing rates, rates of cement, steel etc. have also risen by 50% over the last three years.
- New Development Control Regulations by MCGM: They have significantly reduced the square footage that one can develop, thereby reducing potential supply.
- Prices of certain micro-markets: These prices may drop temporarily, but that is often not a good market indicator as it could be for a variety of reasons. For instance, certain groups may want to reduce debt, or foresee a delay in delivery schedules due to the slow approval process and are therefore willing to sell at a lower price.
Like other new buildings, will maintenance cost at One Avighna Park be very high?
Get ready for a pleasant surprise -your Monthly Recurring Maintenance cost is going to be significantly lower than the market. Not only do we opt for products that offer quality and longevity, we also negotiate long-term annual maintenance contracts upfront. This certainly comes at a price –our upfront capital costs are significantly higher but in turn ensure lower maintenance costs in the long term. We believe in buying expensive once, rather than buying cheap and crying about it every day.
- One Avighna Park is a Cluster Redevelopment project, therefore you will enjoy substantially lower property taxes for a lifetime.
- One Avighna Park is the first residential tower in India to be pre-certified “Platinum” by the Indian Green Building Council. Such certifications often have a marketing objective, but the truth is that adherence to Green norms certainly has many benefits such as:
- Savings from reduced power consumption. Common areas such as floor lobbies and staircases have been designed to have maximum natural light and ventilation. Also, sources of renewable energy (wind and solar) are being explored.
- Savings from reduced water consumption. A Sewage Treatment Plant is being installed on site, which by recycling waste water will substantially reduce the water requirement. The treated water will be used for flushing, gardening, washing cars etc. In the future water will become increasingly expensive, and this reduced requirement will result in substantial savings. We’ve also provided 3 bore wells and are implementing water harvesting. These steps will ensure that you get complete freedom from water tankers.
- AMCs for all equipment have been pre- negotiated for several years so that maintenance costs are kept in control over the long run. For instance, our elevators are zero-maintenance cost for the first 5 years.
- As part of our long term planning, every resident will mandatorily contribute towards a sizeable “Maintenance Fund”. This fund will be invested in a fixed deposit and the interest will be used to fund the maintenance expenses and eliminate your need to write monthly cheques.
There’s no question about it. One Avighna Park will soon be the most sought after residential address in Mumbai. If you’re among the discerning few, you’ll get more than a wonderful new home. You’ll get a whole new life.
What amenities are provided in One Avighna Park?
- Jain derasar with private access, making it unobtrusive
- 3 level valley podium garden, 100 ft above the ground
- 0.4 km covered jogging track
- Outdoor gym with panoramic view
- Several pools: leisure, outdoor ‘hangout’ and kids pool
- Tennis court
- Toddlers and kids play area
- Yoga/meditation area
- Several relaxation and conversation spots
- Indoor lap pool
- Banquet hall
- Yoga and aerobics
- Male and female spas
- Therapy and relaxation rooms
- Snooker and billiards room
- Table tennis and other indoor games
- Reading library
- Meeting rooms
- 30 seat private cinema
- Indoor sports court (badminton, basketball)
- Squash court
- Indoor cricket