Sky Touching Luxury
Gone are the days when housing was considered just as a fundamental need. A home is much more than that, and is a matter of one’s socio-economic status. Today, it is even a clear reflection of our personality and style statement. Be it in celebrating festivals or in sharing a candid tête-à-tête, we like our home to create an awe-striking impression on our fellow social beings. However, at few instances, despite the glare and glamour of our social bonds, we like to occupy ourselves into a private space. This burgeoning need to balance out the personal and societal commitments has geared the demand for Sky Villas in metros like Mumbai. A marriage of bungalows with airy and spacious penthouses, Sky Villas is a talk-of-the-town in the luxury housing bracket.
One such project redefining this avant-garde lifestyle is Mumbai’s luxurious residential project One Avighna Park. The prestigious residential address for the self-made connoisseurs of modern world stands tall as a style statement by itself in the heart of Mumbai.
The advantages of this premium class super-luxury residenceare multi-fold. Sky Villas like the ones offered at One Avighna Park opens the door of international lifestyle.
Mentioned below are few of such ground-realities on why an elite Indian should own a Sky Villa:
- A Thoughtful Confluence: Offering a sheer joy of limited community living, Sky Villas at One Avighna Park brings to its residents an internationally styled lifestyle. Also described as the floating bungalows, these are perfect amalgamations of comforts from a penthouse and a private villa. Though the Sky Villas offer you an ultimate privacy, they also keep you grounded with your social bonds of a common locale.
- Spaciously Spectacular: With king-sized rooms, majestic sky-high ceiling space, and a serene oasis of greenery on the terrace, One Avighna Park is an extravagant residence for a smart buyer. With 25-feet high landscaped deck and a two-feet-deep plunge pool the 5 Bed Sky Villas has crafted a new genre of luxury residences.
- Supreme Security: Safety remains as a major concern in heavily populated cities like Mumbai. The issue is more critical among residents owning private villas or bungalows who have to leave their home to unmanned or standalone guards. Resolving these concerns are the airy and spacious sky villas which are monitored through a uniformed security system. Abiding by its commitment to guarantee utmost customer satisfaction, One Avighna Park has incorporated an integrated building management system (IBMS) in its building. The computer based control system monitors the building’s mechanical and electrical equipment such as ventilation, lighting, power systems, fire systems, and security systems.
- Best-in-class amenities: As opposed to the private villas, the spacious sky abodes at One Avighna Park pamper its residents with all the luxuries of life. Be it the spas or aquatic pleasures, health benefit zones or sporting arenas, the exquisite reflexology path or kid’s play areas, or the lavish car parking zones, life is at its supreme best.
- Top-notch Location: Finding a residence that can balance your personal and professional commitments is not just a concern but a challenge in metros like Mumbai. The city is today a home to about 20.7 million urban dwellers and lacks land parcels connecting to critical transport routes. Amidst these scramble for ideal location, One Avighna Park stands tall in the heart of Lower Parel. Located just minutes away from the city’s vital business hubs like BKC, refreshment zones like Four Season and such other sought out destinations; life at One Avighna Park reflects the very pulse of Mumbai. At the same time, the soothing sky abodes also detach you from the daily hustles of busy city life, and ensure you the serenity in your private sanctum.
Owing to these facets, favouritism towards such thoughtfully planned Sky Villas might be soon seen among the elite Indians. Also, with India opening its gates to globalized lifestyles, a larger chunk of attention is even expected by the HNIs and foreign investors in owning Sky Villas on the Indian mainland.
Like the soaring heights of these sky-high aesthetic brilliance, zesty sky abodes like One Avighna Park not just redefines Mumbai’s skyline, but also elevates the face of India’s realty sector on a global map.